Raichle Palace was designed in the early 20th century in Hungarian Secession style by the Serbian architect Ferenc Raichle to serve as his home, including an office at the ground floor for his own needs and a house for rent.
Due to the high maintenance costs and unpaid contracts, Raichle was soon in bankruptcy and he had to move out of the palace with his family only three years later. The mansion was then taken over by the bank, which sold the entire inventory in an auction. The building was bought by Tereza Hartmann, a factory owner, and later by Emil Schossberger. After World War II, the edifice came under state ownership and it was given to the City Museum, which accommodated the rooms to its needs. Since 1970, the palace houses the Art Gallery "Likovni susret". In 1973, the building was declared a Cultural Monument of Great Importance and, between the years 2002-2005, took place extensive conservation and restoration work.
Architect: Ferenc Raichle
Project date: 1903
Đure Đakovića 9
Autonomna Pokrajina Vojvodina