Located at the city centre, the Hotel Paris Prague was built in 1904. Its architectural structure and exterior were designed by Jan Vejrych in neo-gothic style with Art Nouveau elements and its interior was conceived by the also architect Antonín Pfeiffe.
Two years after the Velvet Revolution (1989), the hotel was returned to its original owners, the Brandejs family, and underwent a complete restoration and renovationin 1997. At present, the building (that was declared a historical monument in 1984) is a luxury five-star hotel.
Project date:ca. 1904
U Obecního domu 1
11000 Staré Město