The Hilversum Town Hall, designed in 1924 by Dudok, was completely constructed in 1931.
It is not only considered the finest example of this Dutch architect work but also internationally recognized as one of the most influential buildings of its time. During World War II, it was used as headquarters of the German Wehrmacht, for which it was necessary to hide as far as possible its prominent tower. Since 1989 to 1995, took place restoration works in the building, carried out by the studio of Van Hoogevest Architecten.
Architect: Willem Marinus Dudok
Project date: 1924