Known popularly as Čebelica Hiša (meaning Little Bee House) because of the decoration on its main entrance, this edifice was designed to 1900 in Secession style by the Ljubljana municipal architect Ciril Metod Koch, who was commissioned by Radovljica Loan Bank, a registered co-operative with limited liability.
Conceived as a detached, three-storey and symmetrical building, with a low-pitched roof and deep eaves, it was opened as a lending centre on October 10th, 1906. In 1987, it was declared a cultural and historical monument of local importance. At present, it houses a local government office.
Architect: Ciril Metod Koch
Project date: ca. 1900
Gorenjska cesta 18