The "Maison Duysburgh" or "Magasin de la plage" originally consisted of two modest 19th-century housing. Towards the 1910s, both buildings were converted into a single commercial building with a white brick façade with lines of red brick and ornamental elements, allegedly by the architect Marcel Hoste.
The building was protected as monument in 2003 and established as architectural heritage in 2009.
Project date: ca. 1910