Located in the old baths and thermal baths of the Sauvenière in the heart of Liège, La Cité Miroir is a cultural and civic space where past and present give you an appointment to build the future. Theater, music, debates, conferences, cinema, temporary and permanent exhibitions mingle and respond in this pole of reference entirely dedicated to citizenship, memory and dialogue of cultures. A public place where curiosity is constantly stimulated by a mixture of activities.
The Cité Miroir is accessible to people in wheelchairs by Place Xavier Neujean. Thank you for announcing that we can help you easy access to the place - 04 230 70 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REACH
Located 20 m from La Cité Miroir, côté public entrance
Entrance to the parking lot on Place Xavier Neujean (Passage Charles Bury) and on the Boulevard de la Sauvenière
1h reduction during the day for a parking of minimum 2h
Evening package (from 17h45): 7 € (until 1am)
To be valid, the ticket must be validated only once at the reception of La Cité Miroir
Parking Saint Lambert:
To 500 m from La Cité Miroir
Place Saint Lambert
- Liège-Saint-Lambert train station is a 5-minute walk away
- Liège-Carré train station is a 10-minute walk away
- Train station of Liège-Guillemins 10 minutes by bus (direction Liège-Guillemins → Opera: lines 27 and 48)
Bus: lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 25, 27, 48, 377 - Stop: Opera (terminus)
Taxis always in front of the train station of Liège-Guillemins.
Visit Grand Hall des Bassins: € 1 / free (under 14 years old)
Permanent Exposes "Never Again!" And "In struggle": € 5 / € 3 (reduced) / free (-14 years old)
- on site: the ticket office of La Cité Miroir is open from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm (possible extension of the schedule according to the schedule) and 1 hour before the performances. Home: Place Xavier Neujean, 22 - 4000 Liège, second floor
- by telephone: 04 230 70 50, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Place Xavier Neujean 22